Sat, Dec 26|
Virtual Feast of St. John
Open to any Mason (Entered Apprentice, Fellowcraft or Master Mason). Enjoy a festive board similar to the ones they held in England at the founding of modern Masonry.
Time & Location
Dec 26, 2020, 5:20 PM
About the Event
We are looking forward to see you via Zoom Video Conference and continue to celebrate this wonderful time-honored tradition. * RSVP Requested *
Zoom Meeting ID: 618 797 9982
Date: December 26, 2020, Saturday (Pacific Time - US and Canada)
Time: 5:00 PM (Pacific Time - US and Canada)
Attire: Tux (above waist).
1. To the Presidents of the United States – Presented by W. Paul Rodriquez-OBrien
2. To the Most Worshipful Grand Master and Most Worshipful Grand Lodge – W. Kurt Allen PM
3. To the Worshipful Master – Bro. SW Brian Ross and Bro. JW J. Rafisura
4. To the Wardens – Bro. SD Andrew Hawes
5. To the Past Masters – Bro. Assistant Secretary Donald M. Schauer, Sr.
6. To the New Initiates and Visiting – W. Ron Katz PM
7. To All the Masons Whosesoever Dispersed Around the World - Bro. Marshal Tramaine Ellison
Resource Speaker: TBA
Recommended 5-meal course sequence for participants to prepare:
4. Entree or main course
As this will be a virtual event, any participants outside of our lodge, whosesoever dispersed around the globe, need to be vouched upon by a lodge member and/or has to show their dues card virtually.